ORIOL is a risk management and security company that provides large companies, private and public investors, international institutions and governmental actors with technical support as well as access, investment and development support in complex and risky markets and/or environments.
Created to specifically serve the interests of Belt and Road Initiative partners and participants, ORIOL has operational capacities in Africa, the Middle East, Central and Eastern Europe, the Russian Federation and Asia. We focus in particular on blue chip companies, public institutions and governments.
ORIOL’s founders are experts in international risk management, security and business intelligence, and have solid experience of business development, particularly in emerging markets. Over the last 30 years, our team has managed or collaborated on projects in over 40 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe, Russia and the Middle East.
Our clients and business sectors
- Large industrial companies, investors and institutions looking to secure their activities in high-risk countries with degraded and/or complex environments.
- States or government departments or structures that wish to benefit from our expertise and solutions that are tailored to their specific needs.
- Organisations and companies operating in the following sectors:
- Energy, Infrastructure, Commodities
- Telecommunications, Engineering, Community Services
- Services, Health, Agriculture
Our added values
- Our expertise and knowledge of local issues
- Our proven empirical expertise and attention to detail
- Our commitment, our values and our flexibility